9.23.2004

Kerry's new campaign

Ok I totally know what Kerry's new campaign should be so he can win. What he has to do is come out with these ads that go like "I'm sorry people I didn't want to do this, but if you guys don't vote for me. The ketchup, it's gone. Yup if you guys want to keep ketchup you gotta vote for me." Then white letters on a black screen saying wile a booming voice says "Vote for John Kerry or he'll take away the ketchup." Then you have Kerry's wife say in a Russian ghetto voice wile wearing like fubu and with an Escalade with ride spinners being her say "mm'mh" then Kerry Says "I'm John Kerry and I approved this message"

I'm serious fuck the purple hearts and health plans. Screw the stem cell research the only issue that really matters is KETCHUP!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRACKHEAD!!!

4:45 PM  
Blogger August Spies said...

Damn, if we don't have ketchup... what will we do?

5:55 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

i know exactly what im saying what are we gunna eat (did youu know thee pruduct with the most custumer satisfaction now and for the past ten years in hienz ketchup) its true or maby its not damn you wall street jurnal

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha jesus crist

6:24 PM  
Blogger August Spies said...

Crack is good for you... look at me, I'm perfectly sane!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

dude weed is good 4 u get off the crack get on the ganga get on the refer the peace the hunger the budilishish ricinic great tasting pot bro

8:37 PM  
Blogger Nightmare said...

omg...that was such a horrible comment nelson...like seriusly WTF

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home